What we need you to do:
- Package secured loan applications to meet lender criteria.
What you will need to do:
- Carry out a full case check ensuring application is on the right plan, check adverse credit, equity, income etc.
- Have a knowledge and understanding of responsibilities in relation to company policies and procedures i.e. Financial Crime and Whistleblowing.
- Request any information needed and if ok to proceed order BSQ/Valuation.
- Keep applicable notes on the system all through the underwriting process – documenting all customer conversations, lender contact and reference contact.
- Submit fully packaged cases to lender, liaise with lenders and satisfy any additional requirements.
- Maintain sufficient lender criteria knowledge.
- Maintain competent working standards in line with requirements of compliance.
- Work to set KPI’s and targets in line with TCF and company guidelines in relation to productivity and effectiveness.
- Adhere to all compliance and Training and Competency needs within the business.
- Maintain competent working standards in line with requirements of compliance (DPA, FCA, AML and all other legislation).
- Be receptive to and willingly participate in company provided training.
- Provide excellent standards of customer service at all times.
- Carry out any reasonable requests from a member of the leadership team.
What you will need to know:
- Previous experience of secured loan underwriting is desirable but not essential.
- Up to date knowledge of current lender criteria and paperwork is desirable.
- Tenacious, Self-motivated individual who can work in a team.
- Competent user of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Previous experience and knowledge of industry regulation and legislation (DPA, AML and FCA).
- Successful completion of CeMap modules 1, 2 and 3.
What are the working hours?
- Monday to Friday.
- 9AM – 5.30PM.
What can you earn?
- Salary will be discussed at interview and is based on experience.
- Discretionary bonus structure agreed monthly and based on achievement of targets.
- Discretionary team bonus.
How do I apply?
- Please send your CV and a covering letter by e-mail to email@example.com.