What we need you to do:
- Conduct initial security checks (DPA) on the customer where applicable.
- Have a knowledge and understanding of responsibilities in relation to company policies and procedures i.e. Financial Crime and Whistleblowing.
- Review a detailed fact find from customers of their financial situation and assess how we can assist them.
- Seek permission to carry out a credit search and inform clients of DPA through system scripts.
- Input and log all customer information onto the Lendles bespoke sourcing system.
- Look to place them with a lender starting with the product that is closest to their needs.
- Work to set KPI’s and targets in line with TCF in relation to productivity and effectiveness.
- Be receptive to and willingly participate in company provided training.
- Adhere to all compliance and Training and Competency needs within the business.
- Conduct calls in a professional manner following TCF and company guidelines.
- Take necessary action to ensure we offer the correct advice and manage paperwork, as required.
- Provide excellent standards of customer service at all times.
- Maintain competent working standards in line with requirements of compliance (DPA, FCA, AML and all other legislation).
- Carry out any reasonable request from a member of the leadership team.
What you will need to know:
- Previous experience within second charge loans in an advisory role is essential.
- Proven track record in a target driven role and stable career history.
- Tenacious and Self motivated individual who can work in a team.
- Competent user of MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Previous experience and knowledge of industry regulation and legislation (DPA, AML and FCA).
- Successful completion of CeMap modules 1, 2 and 3.
What are the working hours?
- Monday to Thursday: 9am-6pm.
- Friday: 9am-4pm.
What can you earn?
- Salary will be discussed at interview and is based on experience.
- Discretionary bonus structure agreed monthly and based on achievement of targets.
- Discretionary team bonus.
How do I apply?
- Please send your CV and a covering letter by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.